What do you think......

Chaos24783 said:
Grammar is a virtue that you obviouslly don't posses and could ever wish for. I am not threatened by " the above paragraph" and I find it quite humorous.

Why would you say such a mean thing to me?
I am apalled at your vulgar actions and your primitive response in the above post.

PS-Mayonnaise tastes good on green apples.

Imanerdynerd said:
STFU u crackhore bizzle hizzle qizzle wizzle eizzle rizzle tizzle yizzle uizzle pizzle sizzle man i hate ur guts chaos im gonna bash ur face in w/ a shozel so deep that is is flat and I will eat it for dinna then i will cop off ur legs and stab 17.2 swords into your torso necause I hate ur gay ass

-MasterNerdyP takes no shit from nobody and I WILL do what I said in the above paragraph if you insult me ever again

WOW acc= mypenisislarge lvl 1 tier 0

PS=I like...salad(quoted by david Spade)

ROFL LOL LMAO.
I have a feeling your some whitey joking around. I could be wrong though.

Taylor said:
ROFL LOL LMAO.
I have a feeling your some whitey joking around. I could be wrong though.

No im not yo im as black as the god damn night god damnit why the hell would say that gayness around me you SOB mutha fucka wtf what kind of name is Taylor isn't that a girls' name u queer faggot u racist bitch u glass bitch u glass bastard, u probly wear tights, ur tacky and i hate you u phucking moron bitchole sizzle crizzle

-WOW acc= Ilovemen05234 lvl 1234 tier -2

-MasterNerdyP(I hatizzle your guts Taylor)

PS: Why does everyone think I'm White?)

Imanerdynerd said:
Why would you say such a mean thing to me?
I am apalled at your vulgar actions and your primitive response in the above post.

PS-Mayonnaise tastes good on green apples.
Well you see, your tiny brain is failing miserably to comprehend the fact that we all find you to be a complete douchebag. Your supposedly 'funny' remarks are all hurting our brain's, and at some point we would like you to go bath in kerosene and light yourself on fire, starting from your (small) penis.

Imanerdynerd said:
STFU u crackhore bizzle hizzle qizzle wizzle eizzle rizzle tizzle yizzle uizzle pizzle sizzle man i hate ur guts chaos im gonna bash ur face in w/ a shozel so deep that is is flat and I will eat it for dinna then i will cop off ur legs and stab 17.2 swords into your torso necause I hate ur gay ass

-MasterNerdyP takes no shit from nobody and I WILL do what I said in the above paragraph if you insult me ever again

WOW acc= mypenisislarge lvl 1 tier 0

PS=I like...salad(quoted by david Spade)

LMFAO. For the love of God...keep it up. /salute. :D

Aside form that that Acer is pretty good. Just upgrade the graphics card and you'll have no troubles gaming on it.

Yeah, on a more serious note. Decent PC, just shove a real GPU in there and it could do some gaming.

MikeReiner said:
Yeah, on a more serious note. Decent PC, just shove a real GPU in there and it could do some gaming.
yeah , thats an excellent proccesor and especialy fast ram.

bizzle hizzle qizzle wizzle eizzle rizzle tizzle yizzle uizzle pizzle sizzle
thats why i would kinda assume your white, nobody says that ^^^

actually Taylor is not a girls name FYI.
And do you wanna explain to me why i would be racist?
lol

That's a nice computer, but if you plan gaming, I'd suggest buying a video card and let Best Buy install it, if you don't feel like to, and to void a warranty.
Imanerdynerd said:
Oh that's easy, it looks awesome dude, go for it. Also, that looks like someome completely awesome and cool and awesome chose it. It is definately le git.
-MasterNerdyP

wow acc=nerdycoolnerdynerd

btw andre is the awesomest most pwnest cooleiest dop homie G...
wtf? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom