What do you think......

Oh that's easy, it looks awesome dude, go for it. Also, that looks like someome completely awesome and cool and awesome chose it. It is definately le git.
-MasterNerdyP

wow acc=nerdycoolnerdynerd

btw andre is the awesomest most pwnest cooleiest dop homie G...

Imanerdynerd said:
Oh that's easy, it looks awesome dude, go for it. Also, that looks like someome completely awesome and cool and awesome chose it. It is definately le git.
-MasterNerdyP

wow acc=nerdycoolnerdynerd

btw andre is the awesomest most pwnest cooleiest dop homie G...

What the hell? is talking random the new trend? besides that yeah that is an excellent ready made computer.. very nice ram.. just get a new vid card if u plan to game.

Steemax said:
What the hell? is talking random the new trend? besides that yeah that is an excellent ready made computer.. very nice ram.. just get a new vid card if u plan to game.

Shut the hell up you SOB, I'm MasterNerdyP and nobuddy talks to me like this. You have no life and in your signature it says "purty" wth is up with that dont dis this shit cus im da bomb dizzle fo shizzle in ur nizzle dizzle rizzle shizzle kabizzle hizzle wizzle sizzle. Im the SHIT and u dun talk to me like dis u faggot son of a hore bitch.

btw chaos go ahead and get it but upgrade the graphics card.

-MasterNerdyP( don't phucking mess with this shit steemax or i send my posse to jack u up bitchole)

WOW acc - nerdymcnerdster lvl 202, tier 23

PS: Joe is a Joker, smoker, and a midnight toker

Imanerdynerd said:
Shut the hell up you SOB, I'm MasterNerdyP and nobuddy talks to me like this. You have no life and in your signature it says "purty" wth is up with that dont dis this shit cus im da bomb dizzle fo shizzle in ur nizzle dizzle rizzle shizzle kabizzle hizzle wizzle sizzle. Im the SHIT and u dun talk to me like dis u faggot son of a hore bitch.

btw chaos go ahead and get it but upgrade the graphics card.

-MasterNerdyP( don't phucking mess with this shit steemax or i send my posse to jack u up bitchole)

WOW acc - nerdymcnerdster lvl 202, tier 23

PS: Joe is a Joker, smoker, and a midnight toker

Apparently being random is the new trend and being mature isn't.....

STFU u crackhore bizzle hizzle qizzle wizzle eizzle rizzle tizzle yizzle uizzle pizzle sizzle man i hate ur guts chaos im gonna bash ur face in w/ a shozel so deep that is is flat and I will eat it for dinna then i will cop off ur legs and stab 17.2 swords into your torso necause I hate ur gay ass

-MasterNerdyP takes no shit from nobody and I WILL do what I said in the above paragraph if you insult me ever again

WOW acc= mypenisislarge lvl 1 tier 0

PS=I like...salad(quoted by david Spade)

Imanerdynerd said:
STFU u crackhore bizzle hizzle qizzle wizzle eizzle rizzle tizzle yizzle uizzle pizzle sizzle man i hate ur guts chaos im gonna bash ur face in w/ a shozel so deep that is is flat and I will eat it for dinna then i will cop off ur legs and stab 17.2 swords into your torso necause I hate ur gay ass

-MasterNerdyP takes no shit from nobody and I WILL do what I said in the above paragraph if you insult me ever again

WOW acc= mypenisislarge lvl 1 tier 0

PS=I like...salad(quoted by david Spade)

WHaa?????///???111

Back
Top Bottom