Any BlueJ Java programmers

NeXuS1

Fully Optimized
Hey I am taking a intro on computer programing and using blueJ ive got to say i love java way better than C++ I took C++ to on highschool. Right now were just seeing objects and how they interact.

I helped some people out that where programing using the blueJ interface and I found it to be more of a pain then anything. You don't learn how to write main functions but its still a good intro way since you learn how variables and methods work. I'm pretty sure you will outgrow blueJ pretty quick and want to know how to program without the interface

The interface was the one that seemed cool ive programmed with C++ with no interface just type run with a set of keys and when the exe was runing i could only use the keys. With BlueJ is nice i can actually see the objects, methods and stuff how they interact.

NeXuS said:
The interface was the one that seemed cool ive programmed with C++ with no interface just type run with a set of keys and when the exe was runing i could only use the keys. With BlueJ is nice i can actually see the objects, methods and stuff how they interact.
Yeah BlueJ is a nice IDE for beginners.

Back
Top Bottom