Gallery: Game Screenshots

ownage said:
It's because, nVidia, in all their smartness, drivers don't work with vista! :rolleyes: At least their DX10 drivers. So there you go, thats why you haven't seen anything crazy as of late. Wait till AMD (ATi) come out with their drivers and you might see a difference as ATi drivers tend to be better than nVidia's.
Anything crazy? I KNOW what DX10 looks like. Crysis is a great example. It blows me away.. but not so much that i'll get vista any time soon.

Drivers work for vista. don't know what your talking about. I saw Farcry running on vista business 64 bit with a geforce 8800gts, ran perfectly fine maxed out.

Doesn't matter either way. NVIDIA's ForceWare drivers for Vista are pure crap. They totally half-assed it which really sucks because ForceWare used to be really good. Way better than Catalyst, back in the day. Not anymore I suppose...

alvino said:
Doesn't matter either way. NVIDIA's ForceWare drivers for Vista are pure crap. They totally half-assed it which really sucks because ForceWare used to be really good. Way better than Catalyst, back in the day. Not anymore I suppose...

yeah, thats why nvidia needs to step their game up and hurry up and fix them.

elev8nghxc5.png
Thats One of my team in a CAL scrim...lol. Mind me, but look at my score. its 7 rounds to 7 rounds..which is kind of bad for cal..even though we won 23-7

untitledyg3.png

This is one of me in a pub...41-0. Didnt get KB'ed afterwords either [Kickbanned]

Back
Top Bottom