Diamonds from your dead relatives.

GlasseyeUK said:
If my next of kin get into financial difficulties, and I have been turned into a diamond (ok this is sounding really surreal) then at least I may of been of some use if they can sell me and the money got from that helps them get back on their feet, even though I would of been dead I would still be able to help them.
That makes it clearer, wow, that is a very tender thought, well worth praise!, so a rep point for you.

Hmm...I wonder if you can use the body over the coarse of multiple diamonds. Say, Grandpa's upper half for a ring and the lower for an earring? :confused:

Jenox said:
Hmm...I wonder if you can use the body over the coarse of multiple diamonds. Say, Grandpa's upper half for a ring and the lower for an earring? :confused:
I don't see why not, but the cost would be doubled, due to two processes being carried out, say $/£6000

Its an expression to mean, help them get back to how they want to be, or should be, caused by a problem.

Strange thought I agree, but in a way, kind of sweet if not sold on, but kept for example.

Kage said:
Its an expression to mean, help them get back to how they want to be, or should be, caused by a problem.

Strange thought I agree, but in a way, kind of sweet if not sold on, but kept for example.
Definitely don't sell on!!

Brookfield said:
I don't see why not, but the cost would be doubled, due to two processes being carried out, say $/£6000

What's the exchange rate between pounds and dollars? I'm figuring something about $4500 USD for 6000 British pounds? That seem right Brookfield?

In any case, are these actual diamonds, because I was under the impression diamonds came from the earth, not by human remains that are super-heated then processed.

Jenox said:
In any case, are these actual diamonds, because I was under the impression diamonds came from the earth, not by human remains that are super-heated then processed.
diamonds are just carbon and so is the ash left and so by compressing it and heating it you form diamond

muz379 said:
diamonds are just carbon and so is the ash left and so by compressing it and heating it you form diamond

Hmm didn't know that. Thanks for the info, pretty interesting thing it is. :)

Jenox said:
What's the exchange rate between pounds and dollars? I'm figuring something about $4500 USD for 6000 British pounds? That seem right Brookfield?, in any case, are these actual diamonds, because I was under the impression diamonds came from the earth, not by human remains that are super-heated then processed.
They are true diamonds, the ashes have minute particles of silicone, the basis of diamonds, as to the exchange rate the £ & $ are near parity.

really? I thought the pound was worth than the dollar. It was like 1.9 pounds to the dollar or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom