snowday!

Tommorow we'll hopefully get one. Supposed to get about a foot of snow by tommorow morning, and temperatures below 0F.

The only problem is, we've already had 6 or 7 snow days this year. (we had a whole week off for a storm in October...) We already have school on two days during the regular Spring Break to make up for it.

I'm probably going to have off tommorow aswell because it's going to snow a lot tonight.

I wouldn't mind having tommorow off, but we do have all next week off for "February Break", so I don't really care one way or another.

haha it never snows here in the south =(

the best thing i could get now is like..a tornado break or something :p

It snowed and blowed extremely hard here, but we never got a snowday. :angry:

I guess in Canada everyone's used to having loads of snow anyway, but we've had 3 snow days this year on terrible days.

hopefully we get a snowday tomorow, after this storm :):):)

but umm living in mississauga sucks for snow....we only got like 5 inches total this year.

lol , it takes a pretty big snow storm to get me a day off school here. supposed to get hit with 25-40 CM of snow .... usualy 30 is what shuts down the school day... otherwise.... i'm still going in :(lol

kyleman999 said:
lol , it takes a pretty big snow storm to get me a day off school here. supposed to get hit with 25-40 CM of snow .... usualy 30 is what shuts down the school day... otherwise.... i'm still going in :(lol
Yeah, the same here except there usually has to be a lot of wind.

kyleman999 said:
Same here in Buffalo. We usually only get days off if it's too cold, because the buses won't be able to start. Something about the diesel fuel gelling up or something. We rarely will get a day off for there just being too much snow. I don't know if we'll get one 'cause they're anticipating this storm, so all the plows are ready. I can only hope though. :p

Back
Top Bottom