Gallery: Your Workstation

Raffaz said:
See below

The one on the left is gonna be used as a server, i got it off ebay last week for £17!!!! Its got 4 SCSI drives, 2 x PIII 500mhz processors. Not the fastest thing ever but good for messing about with. Ive installed server 2003, but havent got round to setting up the domain. They are all currently setup as a workgroup, including the laptop, which isnt in the pic :)

£17??

Wowww!

That's mint.. haha, I got my server officially up and running the other day.. all computers now part of the domain oxley.home!

I need to get a gigabit switch though, the 10/100 just isant doing justice for the gigabit connections everywhere!

joxley1990 said:
£17??

Wowww!

That's mint.. haha, I got my server officially up and running the other day.. all computers now part of the domain oxley.home!

I need to get a gigabit switch though, the 10/100 just isant doing justice for the gigabit connections everywhere!
Have a look on ebay for ya switch, im sure ya will be to get a bargain on there like i did :)
EDIT
How many ports are ya after, there are a few for £20

I'm actually surprised WoW wasn't open when i took that pic, although i may have either just closed it, or was just getting ready to open it lol. Yes it is messy, thought it's pretty clean in relation to how it was last week.

Heres mine, my desk was pretty cluttered at the time unfortunately.

204557smaller.jpg

Back
Top Bottom