CDRW-DVD Combo Drive
14.1" TFT Screen
Modem / Network Ports
UK Keyboard
2 x USB 2.0 Ports
AC Adpater + Power Lead
Battery (holds a good 2 hours charge)
Windows XP Pro (loaded with COA)

This laptop has been used but only for about 1 month there is one or two very minor marks on the lid nothing major, overall the condition of this laptop is very good.

solentlaptops said:
Dell D600 Laptop

Centrino 1.6Ghz With Built In Wireless
512mb DDR Ram
30GB Hard Drive
CDRW-DVD Combo Drive
14.1" TFT Screen
Modem / Network Ports
UK Keyboard
2 x USB 2.0 Ports
AC Adpater + Power Lead
Battery (holds a good 2 hours charge)
Windows XP Pro (loaded with COA)

This laptop has been used but only for about 1 month there is one or two very minor marks on the lid nothing major, overall the condition of this laptop is very good.

The contact links in your profile are "solentlaptops" is this your business?, coincidentally, I was born in Portsmouth, I live on the Isle of Wight now, where is it situated?

solentlaptops said:
Hi there, i do run a business but this is my personal laptop that i am selling, I am situated in Waterlooville
The reason I asked is that it looked like advertising which is not permitted, hmmm, bit of a grey area, your username being solentlaptops, but carry on, if you present another item for sale it will raise my suspicions, I think you ought to be aware that we have a reported posts system.
read.gif

samurai said:
Rofl, the Solentlaptops is an anagram of StolenLaptops XD
That was a joke I guess, I did some investigations, didn't take long. if you know what you're doing!, & he lives in the Solent area, at Waterlooviille, Hampshire, England, near where I used to live.

Back
Top Bottom