The evil that is iPod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st gen Video, as in the first video one they had... I guess that's like 5th gen?

Oh, oops, I read the 1G and I'm like damnnn....lol, anyways yeah, the videos are 5G.

They've gotta be coming out with a new iPod soon. Usually they release a new generation (of the regular iPod line, not Nano/Shuffle) like once a year...

The 1G-3G iPods are so weird to use though, since the buttons aren't inside the click wheel.

ive had to fix a mini, a video, and a 4th gen photo. video, was easy to fix. the mini is hell to take apart. and the photo, well, it needs a new hard drive

freestyler105 said:
Oh, oops, I read the 1G and I'm like damnnn....lol, anyways yeah, the videos are 5G.

They've gotta be coming out with a new iPod soon. Usually they release a new generation (of the regular iPod line, not Nano/Shuffle) like once a year...

The 1G-3G iPods are so weird to use though, since the buttons aren't inside the click wheel.

The 3rd Generation iPod, if you ask me, is the best iPod they ever introduced. The row of buttons lit up when pressed, which gave it that cool glowing effect. Everything was touch-sensitive and it looked pretty sick when just looking at it.

My only gripe is that the battery SUCKED. The battery life was so bad and eventually it wouldn't even charge and you had to go get it replaced. If Apple fixed that and maybe introduced a revised version with a color screen, I probably would've bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom