newegg and age

Istonian

Daemon Poster
Hi, I am only fourteen and plan on ordering from Newegg. My parents are completely paranoid so I am going to use my information. I am getting a bank account and I was wondering if you have to be 18 to order from Newegg. Thanks in advance.

You dont need to be 18 to order. And i can assure you, and your parents newegg is safe and secure. So many people buy there, just tell them that they can enter the credit card info, and tell them about the egg ratings, and that will convince them that tons of people order stuff from there, and that the whole process is secure and you get your stuff 2 days later.

istonian said:
My mom is worried about the address needing to match the monthly bank statement.
It shouldn't need to...you mean the shipping address being the same as the address on the bank account, right?

I wouldn't think so, because what about shipping gifts and such? It would be a rather big inconvenience.

istonian said:
My mom is worried about the address needing to match the monthly bank statement.

They don't care at all, and they have no access to your bank statement.

With most online sites such as newegg, you just need a bankcard, obv with a bank account. Newegg is a very popular company, they have nothing to worry about..

Pay through paypal. Use your checking account number with paypal, and you just send them e-checks. I'm pretty sure they will accept that. The problem is though, the e-checks take a while to clear so you might have to wait longer than usual.

Back
Top Bottom