Camera Phone Question?

^Mike^

Fully Optimized
I have a VX9800 (The V) from Verizon. It has a 1.3MP camera, what is the best resolution to use for 4x6 prints? It has resolutions ranging from 1280x960 to 160x120. Which would be the best to use? With the smaller resolutions it allows you to digital zoom, but with the big 1280x960 it does not. I've been using the 1280x960 using the bigger-is-better rule.

Use the top 1.3 megapixel setting, then resize if for 4x6 prints. That'll get you the best quality. And the reason you can't zoom with the 1280 by 960 is because it's not really zooming in in the smaller resolutions, it's the same picture just at a smaller resolution, so you can only see part of the image on-screen.

freestyler105 said:
Use the top 1.3 megapixel setting, then resize if for 4x6 prints. That'll get you the best quality. And the reason you can't zoom with the 1280 by 960 is because it's not really zooming in in the smaller resolutions, it's the same picture just at a smaller resolution, so you can only see part of the image on-screen.
thanks for the clareification, i'll stick with the 1280x1024

+1

Thanks!

Yeah, I've got the VX8600, it's got a 1.3 MP camera too. 1.3 is very nice for a phone IMO. I use it a lot, that way you don't have to bring an extra camera with you. Now if they could just fix up the music player interface....

Back
Top Bottom