which one is the best of the 3...?

wol-va-rine

Fully Optimized
Newegg, TigerDirect, or Geeks...? just wonderin', as I am planning on some upgrades soon...

wol-va-rine said:
Newegg, TigerDirect, or Geeks...? just wonderin', as I am planning on some upgrades soon...
Newegg all the way!!! Usually lowest prices, and very good customer support. They're awesome!
I think almost everyone will agree.

Newegg>TigerDirect.
Tigerdirect is quicker if you live close to an outlet, like chicago, and they have a few others. I get stuff from TigerDirect in one day. The real reason that Newegg is better is that it has lots more stuff. And most of the time its cheaper. But, TigerDirect does have a lot of good deals. ALWAYS check both sites.

Taylor said:
Newegg>TigerDirect.
Tigerdirect is quicker if you live close to an outlet, like chicago, and they have a few others. I get stuff from TigerDirect in one day. The real reason that Newegg is better is that it has lots more stuff. And most of the time its cheaper. But, TigerDirect does have a lot of good deals. ALWAYS check both sites.

I'm asking because it just seemed easier to search TigerDirect, I was looking for a socket 478 fanless cooling system and TigerDirect let me narrow my search down to ones compatible with socket 478...

maybe I just didn't look hard enough to find the Newegg equivalent...?

wol-va-rine said:
I'm asking because it just seemed easier to search TigerDirect, I was looking for a socket 478 fanless cooling system and TigerDirect let me narrow my search down to ones compatible with socket 478...

maybe I just didn't look hard enough to find the Newegg equivalent...?
Personally, I like the newegg site better. You can always hit advanced or power search and narrow pretty much all options down, that's probably why you didn't see it.

yea, newegg isnt quite as good with finding what you want. but it has more of most things.

EDIT: With the left sidebar. Not including the search bar.

freestyler105 said:
Personally, I like the newegg site better. You can always hit advanced or power search and narrow pretty much all options down, that's probably why you didn't see it.

thanks, I'll have to check that out...

untitledyo4.png

Just choose the Advanced or Power Search from there.

Back
Top Bottom