Diamonds from your dead relatives.

It's only a matter of time before some really famous person dies and their family has that done with their ashes and sells the diamond for a ton of money.

I can see how it is a good idea specially with the limited availability of burial space which is now available in the UK, plots costing more and more, and often only then you can only can get a plot if its been in your family and what not, and yeah you gonna get those that sell the diamonds off, but a part of me thinks well what if my family are in financial trouble, I would still be able to help after death get them back on their feet.

GlasseyeUK said:
If my family are in financial trouble, I would still be able to help after death get them back on their feet.
:confused: Huh?? pardon me, please explain, I lost the plot after "help after death get them back on their feet" am I missing something here?

Tommy Boy said:
It's only a matter of time before some really famous person dies and their family has that done with their ashes and sells the diamond for a ton of money.
Um, Anna Marie Smith perhaps, if her family fail to get their hands on her millions?, ho ho.

Brookfield said:
Um, Anna Marie Smith perhaps, if her family fail to get their hands on her millions?, ho ho.

More like her "husband's" millions (or was it billions?).

Brookfield said:
:confused: Huh?? pardon me, please explain, I lost the plot after "help after death get them back on their feet" am I missing something here?

If my next of kin get into financial difficulties, and I have been turned into a diamond (ok this is sounding really surreal) then at least I may of been of some use if they can sell me and the money got from that helps them get back on their feet, even though I would of been dead I would still be able to help them.

Back
Top Bottom