Fighting For Broadband

Well the only thing I can say is that they must not think enough people would want to subscribe to the broadband service in your community, that is probably the main reason why. I live out in the country and don't have cable television or internet, but the house about 100 yards down the road does. We've tried to get them to bring the cable up this way a few times before, and their main reason was that there wasn't enough people on our end of the road. And really, there isn't so they wouldn't be making any money if they brought it up here.

I can only imagine that your situation is similar to that. Maybe if you went around and talked to your neighbors and got them to sign a petition or something, then maybe the broadband company will recognize.

ah its like that here man...DSL and Cable wouldnt come out here where i live either (i live on a farm in the middle of no where alabama lol) i had to get satalite internet....but yeah i agree with tommy boy, petitions would prolly get their attention =)

Back
Top Bottom