Your Call

Raffaz

Golden Master
Canadians: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.

Americans: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the North to avoid a collision.

Canadians: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.

Americans: This is the captain of a U.S. Navy ship. I say again, divert your course.

Canadians: Negative. I say again, you will have to divert your course.

Americans: This is the aircraft carrier U.S. Lincoln, the second largest ship in the United States Atlantic fleet. We are accompanied by three destroyers, three cruisers and numerous support vessels. I demand that you change your course 15 degrees north. Say again, that's 15 degrees North, or counter measures will be undertaken to ensure the safety of this ship.

Canadians: We are a lighthouse. Your call.

lol, that's a good one. i don't think canada even has a navy or if they do its very small.

LOL AWSOME!

PCNoob said:
lol, that's a good one. i don't think canada even has a navy or if they do its very small.

i'm sure Canada has a decent sized navy. After all, what good country doesn't have a navy (even if it is just one ship)?

PCNoob said:

We have a decent sized conventional navy (Made for water based war instead of a floating city to attack country's with)

DJ-CHRIS said:
We have a decent sized conventional navy (Made for water based war instead of a floating city to attack country's with)

and to think i thought it was a bunch of canoes with people with bow and arrows in them ;)

kjman87 said:
and to think i thought it was a bunch of canoes with people with bow and arrows in them ;)
you mean like this
20030806194715134_1.jpg
:D

I have a funny feeling this thread is gonna become (like it hasn't already :rolleyes: ) a thread devoted to making fun of Canada... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom