Diamonds from your dead relatives.

Brookfield

Golden Master
You can now have a diamond made from the ashes of a lost love one, the process involves heating the ashes to 3000 celsius, then placing them under one million lbs of pressure for two weeks, then it is cut, polished & certified, before being set in a ring or lapel brooch, the result is an approximately two carat yellow diamond costing on average £2000 - £3000.

LOL, that would be freaky wearing one of your dead family members. I can see people doing that, then selling it on ebay! :p

Yeah, that kind of service has been around for a few years now. Rather creepy I say. Also makes it TOO valuable, especially to burglars who break in your house.

Steff said:
LOL, that would be freaky wearing one of your dead family members. I can see people doing that, then selling it on ebay! :p
Nah, I don't think so, but if someone knows of somebody that did.............??

I dont know of anyone, but I wouldnt put it past anyone either :p What people will do for an easy buck nowadays... selling your own family! :eek:

An Englsh woman kept the ashes of five pets, four dogs & one cat, & had a 3 carat diamond made, [they were big dogs] she had it cut into several pieces & mounted in a brooch, when she was asked why, she said "now they'll always be with me", my parents had several cage birds over the years, & my mother had them all buried in little wooden boxes, long enough so their tails could be laid out straight, my dad made the boxes.

Thats damn weird, haha! Its like these old women who get their pets stuffed and put them on the mantel peice! Scary thought! :p

"That's a nice ring!"

"Yeah, it's my mum!"

"Whaa..how can she fit in there..?!?!"

Haha sorry.. that's amazing though.. I would rather keep the ashes.. I lose chains and rings etc in the clubs..

Brookfield said:
You can now have a diamond made from the ashes of a lost love one, the process involves heating the ashes to 3000 celsius, then placing them under one million lbs of pressure for two weeks, then it is cut, polished & certified, before being set in a ring or lapel brooch, the result is an approximately two carat yellow diamond costing on average £2000 - £3000.
No comment. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom