Car Thread!

Here are some crappy night picts. I was so busy today. When I get a chance, I'll make a separate thread with nicer picts in the Social Lounge. For now, these ghetto shots are the best I can do:

1002167ch4.jpg

These lights were not on by the way:

1002163sk7.jpg

1002169kt0.jpg

1002170gw0.jpg

Yeah. I didn't take any picts during the day because I had errands to run and went to see some friends. Those picts doesn't show much. I'm going to take some nicer shots of the interior, console shots, wheels, rear, moonroof, engine, etc.

Never understood the outside temp gauge... I can understand direction but do you really have to know how cold you're going? :D

NOt really, lol. It's like standard features on all Toyota cars. Even my Corolla had it. Oh by the way, where that temp readout is, I can change the display to a whole bunch of things like:

How many miles before gas runs out, MPG meter (real-time adjustments), MPH average speed, average distance traveled or something like that, and there was something else but I can't quite think of it. It's just a bunch of computer junk in it that tells you everything. Oh, it has a direction indicator too--kind of like a digital compass. The car also display's traction control settings too. What's cool is the guages light up orange when you exceed 80mph and red when you exceed like 100mph. I haven't broken it in yet, but accidently reached 80mph yesterday while driving. The orange light scared me, thinking that there was something wrong with the engine or something (kind of like the orange check engine light). It has all these wierd chirps and noises when you do something wrong. Like if you over rev the engine due to bad shifting, it rings out a tone at you--like a warning. Probably the coolest thing on the car is the keyless feature. I can open the trunk and the two front doors without ever needing a key (as long as I have the transmitter sitting in my pocket, I'm all set).

Sounds cool, I'm happy for ya man. Maybe I can treat myself to something nice when I'm out of college. That will be in like 5 years though so I have a lot of time to think.

I'm stuck with big a payment though so it's not fun when it comes to that. But I figure I have like 6 years to pay for it. I can afford it, but I have to save and not squander all my money now.

Oh, here's the display I was referring too earlier on:

Blank Screen
Outside Temp.
Range Approximate
Average MPG
Tank Average MPG
Current MPG
Average Speed
Gear Position

Whew, that's a lot. I had to go outside and play with my car to see it. Payments aren't bad, as long as you can afford it. I've been getting a lot of looks today because of this car. Being an 07 and all, it's rare you see this model on the road. All my friends are oooing and ahhing, then I get people that walk by and just check out my car real quick. It's a good thing I live in a good neighborhood, otherwise, it would be safe leaving it out on the street all night.

I'll tell you one thing though, this Car Thread sure went a long way from the very first post...it's like a blast from the past reading the stuff in the earlier pages.

Wtf you got it!? Ahhh shiet man your making me jelouse looks soooo nice!!!argh get some decent pics!!! How much did you have to pay plus the trade in of your corolla?? Hope your payments in each month are not to high.

Back
Top Bottom