windows xp

GreddyTegra

Baseband Member
thanks lambofgod i just decided to upgrade to windows xp proffesional and it was much less of a hassle *thumbs up* but now i have a problem, ive installed it on one computer but i cant on another. i get an error that its been used already. how can i use it on another computer?

you could call microsoft and tell them you're trying to reinstall it on the same machine again and it won't let you. See if they give you a new serial key or something.

troy272 said:
you could call microsoft and tell them you're trying to reinstall it on the same machine again and it won't let you. See if they give you a new serial key or something.

i thought about that, but i doubt that would work haha thanks though

GreddyTegra said:
i thought about that, but i doubt that would work haha thanks though

it might. I actually had that happen when I had to reinstall XP the last time and they asked "are you installing it on the same machine" I simply replied yes because I actually was but I could have just as easily said no and they would have believed it. You could give it a try.

troy272 said:
it might. I actually had that happen when I had to reinstall XP the last time and they asked "are you installing it on the same machine" I simply replied yes because I actually was but I could have just as easily said no and they would have believed it. You could give it a try.

haha that sounds very believeable but i can still use xp on my other computer right (first installed version)

Back
Top Bottom