The evil that is iPod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

~NeonFire372~

Golden Master
Edit: I can't make a valid argument because people would complain (not mentioning any names... Lac3y ) so I might as well delete this.

well if your smart and take care of your iPod, then you never have to get it fixed. problem solved.

Eventually lithium-ion batteries start to hold less of a charge...so you'd have to send it once it got so irritable that you couldn't use it for long without charging again.

only problem after two years of torture to my ipod is the battery doesn't hold as long as it used to but it's possible to change them pretty easily but it voids the warranty. I'm not too upset, I'm looking into getting a new ipod soon anyways.

Le GoogelGuRu said:
Eventually lithium-ion batteries start to hold less of a charge...so you'd have to send it once it got so irritable that you couldn't use it for long without charging again.

judging by that, i'm assuimg the post was about the battery. i've had my mini for almost three years now and its still running off of the original batt. Yes, its charge isnt' as long as it used to be, but i can still get about 8 hours off of a charge.

I've had lots of problems with my Nano, Apple doesn't care at all, the battery life is horrible, ever since I got it, it was less than 5 hours per charge. Most of it was from general knowledge of lithium-ion batteries and experiences from me and friends.

It was a valid argument, but if all people were going to do was complain, I might as well of deleted it. Would really appreciate if a mod could close this.

Mine doesn't turn on. I can't even get it to work with it plugged in. Something's wrong internally I think. Still need to send it in for work.

And it's a 1st gen 30GB Video iPod.

D-Lew said:
Mine doesn't turn on. I can't even get it to work with it plugged in. Something's wrong internally I think. Still need to send it in for work.

And it's a 1st gen 30GB Video iPod.
Woah, 1st Gen...ghetto, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom