New build $750 max

superman22x

Golden Master
Ok we want to build a new computer for under $750, we need an lcd monitor 17" is fine and we need vista home premium. The OEM version is fine.
We would like a core 2 duo, and decent graphics.

keep dreaming :)

since mobo = around 150
cpu = around 200
monitor = around 200-300

thats already 550 at the least

plus case, power supply (50-100) , vista (150), cd/dvd drives, and video card (150-600) depending on what you get.

a few things here that we need to know. Are you looking for a pre-built or do you want to build it your self? I'm assuming that you want to build it yourself with your mention of OEM, but i want to make sure.

also, do you plan on gamming or just like office type use? and a stupid question, but does the $750 include the moniter, keyboard, mouse and speakers?

We dont need keyboard mouse, or speakers. And we already have a monitor. We are comparing a home built to a dell as well.

then...

superman22x said:
Ok we want to build a new computer for under $750, we want an lcd monitor 17" is fine and we need vista home premium. The OEM version is fine.
We would like a core 2 duo, and decent graphics.

there, I fixed it for you...

What do you guys say about that build? Do the rebates ever come anyway? I waited 4 months for mine, and also do you really think we should get the 32-bit instead of 64bit edition?

the one that arrixz sent you looks good. it will deffinatly be better than any dell in that price range.

Back
Top Bottom