this pisses me off so much

He won't be screwed I assure you.

He is prob on IEP (indiviual eduaction plan) not only that if teachers see that its far to easy for him they'll kick him out of it and say you can do it on your own. Its not only tests its also how he performs in class. And in middle school they know colleges don't look at that anyways so they aren't as picky. But freashman year in HS he'll prob get a shocker...

Nik00117 said:
He won't be screwed I assure you.

He is prob on IEP (indiviual eduaction plan) not only that if teachers see that its far to easy for him they'll kick him out of it and say you can do it on your own. Its not only tests its also how he performs in class. And in middle school they know colleges don't look at that anyways so they aren't as picky. But freashman year in HS he'll prob get a shocker...

you just contradicted yourself...you said he won't be screwed but then he will get a rude awakening in high school :confused:

Being screwed would be like not being able to get into college. It's not going to affect him that much, he's just going to have to work harder in high school.

It's the same for everyone though, to different degrees. When I got to high school, I failed my first few tests until I realized that I was actually going to have to study if I wanted decent grades. :mad:

wood_workur said:
no teacher will let you use a cheat sheet after your freshman year, so why get used to it?

not true, i'm a jounior and i'm still given the opportunity.

Most of my teachers will let you put notes on a 3"x5" notecard for exams or unit tests. My physics teacher puts some formulas or laws on the board for reference, like Ohms law etc.

ya we always get formulas for chem and physics...but for others no notes or antying is allowed...

borat_sagdiyev said:
ok well today we had a science test at school, and i studied so hard and stuff, and then theres those "not retarded but still have trouble learning" children. one of them being my friend, who doesnt have trouble learning but just failed some test back in grade 7 so he could do easier work. well anyway, we did the science test, and i had some trouble with some answers, and then he comes back from special ed and im like "how'd you do?", and then hes like "i got 100% cuz i was allowed to look into the textbook". i got so angry that they are allowed to look into the textbooks. im not saying that the "regular" learning people should be allowed to, im just saying why should the learning disability people be allowed to??
The same thing happens here...

Back
Top Bottom