Gmail or google not working?

its also worth a shot running all the scans in safemode. there are occasions where this uncovers more problem files than when running in normal windows mode.

I have the same message and its been like that for 1 week and a half. My friend has Firefox and google works for him! This sucks somebody plz come up with a anwser

celegorm said:
its also worth a shot running all the scans in safemode. there are occasions where this uncovers more problem files than when running in normal windows mode.

How do you run the scans in safemode? I tried right-clicking on the virus scan in the start menu, but there is no option for safemode.

JMayle7 said:
How do you run the scans in safemode? I tried right-clicking on the virus scan in the start menu, but there is no option for safemode.
Restart the computer and keep tapping F8, you should get a menu with safemode listed. If not then your probably in a boot menu (some BIOSes have this) Select your boot device press enter, and then start tapping F8 again, and you should get to safemode then.

I have ran every virus and spyware scan known to man. Nothing fixes this. I am now giving up, as frustrating as it is. I honestly do not believe that this can be fixed, as I have spent days trying to do so. I ran everything in safemode, twice, and still nothing. Sorry, wish I could have figured it out for the other people out there with this same problem.

JMayle7 said:
I have ran every virus and spyware scan known to man. Nothing fixes this. I am now giving up, as frustrating as it is. I honestly do not believe that this can be fixed, as I have spent days trying to do so. I ran everything in safemode, twice, and still nothing. Sorry, wish I could have figured it out for the other people out there with this same problem.
You have the latest virus/spyware definitions right? If nothing else, back your stuff up and reformat.

Back
Top Bottom