Car Thread!

OMG, I just got my 2007 IS250!!!! It's late night now and I can't take any picts of it. I like to get a video up, but it's too big and don't know where to upload.

It's a sweet looking car with big ass 18" standard wheels and wheel locks, HID projectors, moonroof, 7 year-100,000 mile warranty, 13-speakers, heated and cooled seats, all leather and black interior with wood trim, nice guages, auto dim rear view mirrors, the whole works. Only thing I don't have is the navigation system because it's like 3 grand. I'm so excited about this car. I've got the hottest looking car in the whole entire neighborhood!!!! The Smart Access key is so neat. No more keys. The sport shift is fast and makes the car more responsive. Whew, very powerful acceleration for a 204 V6 motor. I'm impressed. Long Lexus is the best. Mobile oil changes, free lifetime rental car when the car is in the shop, free lifetime roadside assiatance (who needs AAA). I got the Smoked Mica Grey color. The car has a very low profile look and looks like it's got a stock wide body kit on it. I'll post picts whenever I can so you guys can see it.

Spent all day at the Lexus dealership. Now have to sleep. Tomorrow, go back to the dealer, do some shopping, call up insurance company, study do homework.

TRDCorolla said:
OMG, I just got my 2007 IS250!!!! It's late night now and I can't take any picts of it. I like to get a video up, but it's too big and don't know where to upload.

It's a sweet looking car with big ass 18" standard wheels and wheel locks, HID projectors, moonroof, 7 year-100,000 mile warranty, 13-speakers, heated and cooled seats, all leather and black interior with wood trim, nice guages, auto dim rear view mirrors, the whole works. Only thing I don't have is the navigation system because it's like 3 grand. I'm so excited about this car. I've got the hottest looking car in the whole entire neighborhood!!!! The Smart Access key is so neat. No more keys. The sport shift is fast and makes the car more responsive. Whew, very powerful acceleration for a 204 V6 motor. I'm impressed. Long Lexus is the best. Mobile oil changes, free lifetime rental car when the car is in the shop, free lifetime roadside assiatance (who needs AAA). I got the Smoked Mica Grey color. The car has a very low profile look and looks like it's got a stock wide body kit on it. I'll post picts whenever I can so you guys can see it.

Spent all day at the Lexus dealership. Now have to sleep. Tomorrow, go back to the dealer, do some shopping, call up insurance company, study do homework.

awesome man, congrats, but WE NEED PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most definitely. It's just pouring rain out still from last night. Man, it sucks bad too. It always rains when I get a car. My last car was like this too. I'll get some interior shots, exterior, and night shots with the lights on. Those HIDs are sweet. Then I'll get some shots at the sport shift levers and such. As for the engine compartment, I haven't even looked under there yet, lol. I was too excited for the IS250 that I completely ignored it. It's a 2.5L though with dual exhaust (maybe Y-back, I don't know if it's true dual exhaust). I remember seeing picts that is has this huge ass engine cover on it. Man, I just want to take that darn thing off. I need to get weatherproof floor mats still because now, the carpet mats are just going to get dirty.

kjman87 said:
Hey, personally I am not all about looks, performance/functionality are more my thing, you wont see my car with a body kit/ 2343" rims haha

Most ill go is prolly 17 or 18 depending on how they look, plus i dont want wheel well rub when it gets dropped...

and I agree on the borbet A's but I do love those rims...though again they probably wouldn't look to good on my car...

What about the rims on this car, my dad has the same ones I LOVE the 5 double spokes, pain in the ass to clean though

side_open_small.jpg

Lol.

Well anyways, yeah those double 5's are the shit.

Back
Top Bottom