OMG this is extremely annoying. Halo keeps minimizing. HELP!!

eapro

In Runtime
When I try to start halo, it shows up for like a second then minimizes (drops to taskbar) automatically. And it wont stay up for even a second.

I have reinstalled it over and ever and that didn't fix the problem. I started getting this problem yesterday evening but I made no major changes to the pc (no program download).

I'm confused. What could it be?

What programs are you running in the background? Try closing everything that you don't need and try the game again...

Matt

That's true. some programs running can cause the system to minimize Halo. Why? I dunno, but I know it does it.

If i leave a program called winbar open, it causes halo to do the same thing. Same with Half-Life1 based games.

I wouldn't use quick kill. something about free programs like that discourage me. it would be alot safter just to go into MSCONFIG and disabling the programs from starting to begin with. Yes, some of them would then start after using programs, but then you don't need to close as much later, if you need to close any at all.

Hey kinda off the subject but still relating to halo, any ideas when a halo 2 demo or beta will be released?

Back
Top Bottom