please review my website

To hamidonline
My forum advise for webmaster designs...focus on keeping your sites with colors instaed of black or gray methods..Many AI systems are advancing and black,gray and unartful sites will go into obscurity..this means they will not be seen by those that would like to use your site on a regular basis.

http://www.hamid-online.com/
On your site you need to make some changes of your text to a bold color
to change input fields to a bold blue that can be seen better
"look up" the input field needs this change
The drop down menu needs color change also as your exchange banner need to be changed......
Also i recomend a color change for your banner at the top...this will attract paying advertisers that would like to advertise on your site. anywhere from 4$ a day to 24$ a week for a rotating banner ads.

This will help bring traffic and your site would be advanced for those who would use your site on a regular basis.

A CF Member
electric avenue

ok
but after i told that this dictionary is just english to other languages still some people searched 'chico' in my website
and all of them need to know it is not spanish to english or latin to english

I like your top banner: "Free Online Dickionary"
experment with colors.,.. >> I think Brown would look better then red for the top banner ...with a brown stip instead of the redish strip that is below the logo..

Advise: change the drop down menue names to a bold blue to be able to read them better.

The site looks good..and more advanced
Information is power and currency..and a definition site is information that i more valuable then gold.

power means peace

Back
Top Bottom