Drivers test

mammikoura said:
wha!? You call that hard? I think we have 50 questions, and if you get 9 wrong you fail. Or something like that.
Our questions are poorly written, I got all the fact ones correct like signs, warnings etc. But i messed up on the "If you are on a two-way road or highway and you are making a left hand turn what direction do you sit in your lane" type questions.

^Mike^ said:
Our questions are poorly written, I got all the fact ones correct like signs, warnings etc. But i messed up on the "If you are on a two-way road or highway and you are making a left hand turn what direction do you sit in your lane" type questions.

well with us it's pictures. Like there is a picture taken from inside the car, and then you have like 5 seconds to answer to question. (like is it ok to turn left?, can I go straight?) + then some of those fact questions like how many people can you have in a car at once, what is the maximum weight of the car etc. We have some weird ones there too.
Haven't done my test yet, but I hope I will pass.

mammikoura said:
well with us it's pictures. Like there is a picture taken from inside the car, and then you have like 5 seconds to answer to question. (like is it ok to turn left?, can I go straight?) + then some of those fact questions like how many people can you have in a car at once, what is the maximum weight of the car etc. We have some weird ones there too.
Haven't done my test yet, but I hope I will pass.
we don't get pictures lol unless you have to identify a sign.

I got a 70, some of those questions seem really stupid...
"Which of these should you obey above all the others?
Steady red light
Police officer
Stop sign
Blinking red light"

OK... how about all of them?
Now that I think about it, it makes more sense. They could've worded it better though, like maybe "Police officer directing traffic."

Back
Top Bottom