Car Thread!

I don't think the top rims would look good on a 3, the bottom maybe, it's hard to tell when it's not actually on the car.

That Mazda 3 is screaming to be lowered.

With that you could take some VIP gunmetal rims and call it good. A Body kit wouldnt hurt anything.

Though I can't say I like body kits on Mazdas, but then you wont get your VIP look... But get some big dope ass rims, something like 19''s, and lower front/back a good 2.2/2.7 and call it good.

This is what im using! Kind of nice to drive, really slow though

streetwise_01.jpg

Is the Rover Streetwise part of the LandRover family? Here in the US, that's all we have when it comes to the "Rover".

Man, it looks like rain today--what a lousy day for car owners.

ArrizX said:
That Mazda 3 is screaming to be lowered.

With that you could take some VIP gunmetal rims and call it good. A Body kit wouldnt hurt anything.

Though I can't say I like body kits on Mazdas, but then you wont get your VIP look... But get some big dope ass rims, something like 19''s, and lower front/back a good 2.2/2.7 and call it good.

Hey, personally I am not all about looks, performance/functionality are more my thing, you wont see my car with a body kit/ 2343" rims haha

Most ill go is prolly 17 or 18 depending on how they look, plus i dont want wheel well rub when it gets dropped...

and I agree on the borbet A's but I do love those rims...though again they probably wouldn't look to good on my car...

What about the rims on this car, my dad has the same ones I LOVE the 5 double spokes, pain in the ass to clean though

side_open_small.jpg

Holy %^*( good rims are expensive for your car, man!
I checked out tire rack, everything brand name is like $200 and up! I got my BBS wheels for $145 a piece, including shipping, they're charging $700 for one 18x8" BS rim. There's one I found that looks really awesome, but it's $300 per wheel. It's 16 pounds, though. Anyway, if you check them out you can see the wheels on your car, it's kinda cool.
tirerack.com

yeah I was just there looking to see if I could find some borbet type a's on my car but no one has them... guess the bolt pattern is different..

Back
Top Bottom