Building Computer

Doesn't look like that motherboard will fit in the case. The mobo is 12.0" x 9.6" and the case supports 10.5'' x 10.4''
Otherwise, everything is compatible.

Wow. Very nice build. The only thing I would change would be the video card. The one you linked to only supports DX9. With Vista, soon they will be releasing DX10. To take full advantage of that, I would suggest getting a BFG Tech GeForce 8800GTS. Not only is it cheaper, but it's mo' faster too. :D

The Thermaltake Armor series cases support full ATX motherboards, so your choice of the eVGA wil be fine. :D

love the mobo. it's rock solid, and OC's like a dream. The only change i'd make besides getting a different case to fit the board, would be Atomic Rooster's video card and get the EVGA version of teh same.

I say EVGA over BFG because i've had better luck with EVGA in the past. IF you are the other way around, then stick with the BFG.

I would change the video card to a 8800gts. Also, if you don't plan on overclocking forget that RAM, and even if you are, it isn't needed. Waste of money if you ask me.

AlexF1224 said Doesn't look like that motherboard will fit in the case. The mobo is 12.0" x 9.6" and the case supports 10.5'' x 10.4''
Otherwise, everything is compatible.

Atomic Rooster said The Thermaltake Armor series cases support full ATX motherboards, so your choice of the eVGA wil be fine.

Which is correct?

Back
Top Bottom