Six feet of snow in Ontario!!

Brookfield said:
I saw pics on Engish TV, wow!!, how are you guys coping? :eek:

Just fine, but 2 hours away from me is a different story

EDIT: 2 feet isn't that big of news up here anyways. Other parts of Canada have had over 12 feet on the ground at a time.

wow, I would love that amount of snow. And we complain about 6 feet haha!

Pfft, that ammount for us is a joke. We'd have 12 feets of snow and schools will still be open and bused would be operating without chains.

pssh i live in near toronto, and we have like 5 inches. thats it lol

i saw on tv that in oswego, NY, they got 2.3 metres

lhuser said:
Pfft, that amount for us is a joke. We'd have 12 feets of snow and schools will still be open and bused would be operating without chains.
You must have very efficient gritting & salting arrangements, did you consider the very hard winters there, when you moved there from where was it, Germany?

I think you're mixing me with Nik00117. I have lived in Quebec for 17 years.

lhuser said:
I think you're mixing me with Nik00117. I have lived in Quebec for 17 years.
Oops, but you did move from the continent originally didn't you? don't I remember you once saying that you were getting used to local expressions?, anyway, enough of this tomfoolery, sorry....ah, one more thing, I would never mix you up with Nik
ohmy.gif

lhuser said:
Pfft, that ammount for us is a joke. We'd have 12 feets of snow and schools will still be open and bused would be operating without chains.

Im going to have to say BS lol..Thats impossible, having school when there is 12 ft of snow, there is no way a truck can even move in 12 feet, let alone find a place to put/push miles and miles of 12 ft of snow...

Steff said:
wow, I would love that amount of snow. And we complain about 6 feet haha!
6 feet and this country would be in a complete standstill , about 1inch and the whole country collapses , t other day there was like not even 1 inch o snowand all trains where stopped

Back
Top Bottom