this pisses me off so much

I'll be honest. You use more your head than your mate. That will be payed at the end. We used to have those, and even with the cheat sheets. I never used them. Some teachers even dared to ask me why I wasn't using them. I told them: That's cheating and it doesn't make my brain work. That payed off...a lot!

Those teachers are to be those horrible ones when they say to bring your chet sheets and books.

lhuser said:
I'll be honest. You use more your head than your mate. That will be payed at the end. We used to have those, and even with the cheat sheets. I never used them. Some teachers even dared to ask me why I wasn't using them. I told them: That's cheating and it doesn't make my brain work. That payed off...a lot!

Those teachers are to be those horrible ones when they say to bring your chet sheets and books.

I don't use cheat seats either because I just don't need them and like you said that's cheating and doesn't help your brain.

There was someone in one of my classes last semester who said they couldn't remember things, and that they had short term memory loss. Funny how they could remember everything their friends told them and everything else except what the teacher said.... they also got to cheat and all that on tests, I passes the class with a 95 never used a cheat sheet or got to read from the textbook during tests like they did, they barely got a 70. I'd rather have to work hard and struggle and know that somewhere it's going to pay off and know that I'm helping myself, than cheat and use textbooks during tests. That's just me though...

borat_sagdiyev said:
but how is it even a test anymore if you are using a textbook?? wtf

I've wondered that too.... doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of tests?

yea thats exactly what i dont understand
confused.gif

yeah if he keeps that up in high school he'll be screwed. technically 8th grade grades dont matter for GPA that colleges look at, but usually the people that do poorly in 8th grade still do badly throughout high school.

Jon F said:
He'll learn, trust me. You'll be laughing your ass off in an office while he's working at a local fast food chain earning minimum wage.

Exactly. :)

alvino said:

HA! and you should be talking. hahahahaha :D Just kidding Alvin.

Anyways, about those cheat sheets. I'm totally okay with like a formula page that the teacher hands you. Why? It is because I think that memorizing formulas is the biggest waste ever. It's not like in real life you will have to memorize them. You will have resources to look into with the formulas and such. But only formulas should be on a cheat sheet. Concepts is a big no no.

Back
Top Bottom