this pisses me off so much

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
ok well today we had a science test at school, and i studied so hard and stuff, and then theres those "not retarded but still have trouble learning" children. one of them being my friend, who doesnt have trouble learning but just failed some test back in grade 7 so he could do easier work. well anyway, we did the science test, and i had some trouble with some answers, and then he comes back from special ed and im like "how'd you do?", and then hes like "i got 100% cuz i was allowed to look into the textbook". i got so angry that they are allowed to look into the textbooks. im not saying that the "regular" learning people should be allowed to, im just saying why should the learning disability people be allowed to??

Yeah, colleges will look into what they were in so they probably won't get accepted nearly as easy as a normal person would.

^Mike^ said:
Yeah, colleges will look into what they were in so they probably won't get accepted nearly as easy as a normal person would.
yea i keep telling my friend to straighten up in school cuz hes like slacking off and getting 60-70's and not handing any assignments and i told him that it will follow him later on in life but he doesnt believe me

borat_sagdiyev said:
yea i keep telling my friend to straighten up in school cuz hes like slacking off and getting 60-70's and not handing any assignments and i told him that it will follow him later on in life but he doesnt believe me

Believe IT!

well in new york it is required for all students no matter what mental disability to take the regents the same way as any other kid. meaning same 3 hour limit and same difficulty of questions.

Ya, I wouldn't get to mad about it because although it may seem easier for him now in the long run it is going to suck for him because he won't be able to get a decent job...

He'll learn, trust me. You'll be laughing your ass off in an office while he's working at a local fast food chain earning minimum wage.

Back
Top Bottom