yay!!

CompMan

Fully Optimized
I didn't go to school today!! yay!! lol, I didn't go because I got all a's and b's on my report card so my mom was just like you can pick a day when you don't have to go to school. I'm like tomorrow!! lol

ok just thought I would share that with you guys. Bored.

Haha, I have today (and tomorrow) off too. Winter Break for us; no special reason. If I get all A's on my report card, I get a pat on the back. :p Not that I'm dissatisfied; I know it'll pay off in the end. :D

I don't have school, so I guess that don't matter for me :p

But having good marks IS a good thing.

If I was given that privilege, I'd take a day with no tests, and it would be a Friday or a Monday...especially with a day off on the other day :p

However, what pi$$es me off is that I don't have a job and no one is looking...:mad:
Oh well, I still have potential, but time will tell.

I would rather go in! Beats sitting at home doing nothing! I mean, what are you actually going to do today?

Computer, television, games?

As oppose to..

Education, a laugh, mates, school dinners, and girls?!

joxley1990 said:
I would rather go in! Beats sitting at home doing nothing! I mean, what are you actually going to do today?

Computer, television, games?

As oppose to..

Education, a laugh, mates, school dinners, and girls?!

yea but I didn't take a day off and a while, and I really needed the sleep I have been working alot lately, I work at Chuck E. Cheeses lol, don't know if they have that in the UK. But yea I have literally been on the computer all day.

Back
Top Bottom