Snow warnings

Yeah, we had the day off Monday here, I think it was too cold, we only had about a foot of snow (not really that much considering it's BUFFALO). I remember last year it was about 0F, and we didn't have school because the diesel fuel in the bus engines was freezing or gelling up or something like that.

In places a few minutes away though, there's up to 4 feet of snow. It's crazy. We had grass on Christmas, now this. They were saying on the news over the weekend that people are getting frostbite on their ears and such in under 10 minutes of being outside. Supposed to get a little warmer in the next few days though. (20F, w00t!)

I don't get you guys. I think it's crazy that it's "too cold" to go to school or the snow is preventing you. My uncle lives in Texas, and he once said that when they got like 1cm of snow most people didn't go to work etc.

Right now in here it's -28C. And if we have sports in school, we sure as hell are going to be outside.
Edit, not much snow, maybe 30-40cm.

cabbspapp said:
Supposedly we are supposed to get snow soon here in Washington, not sure when though.
dont you get a lot, being in the pacific northwest?
well anyway, we just got about 6 more inches here in chicago, in michigan in our house there, they have about 10+ inches
im goin snowmobiling friday :D

Snow, snow, snow...We're stuck in dumping shivering cold here! Hydro bill is high, car has trouble to start, my bike can't run properly, my LCD odometer is frosen to death...and you have snow.

HAH, i live in chicago, from last saturday until tuesday we were in the negatives. And it finally got back to above and it started snowing yesterday. We got like 4 inches, still school. It was 15 degrees below, still i had school. You guys are lucky

dude_se said:
its been freezing all week but we havent had a day off. if it was -1000 we would have to go in lol. luckily the snow makes it kinda hard
If it was -1000, you wouldn't be going to school, you'd be well & truly dead!! [lol]

I live in southrn England, a few miles from David, it's 3 degrees where I am, & drizzling.

it snowed in the night... perhaps a couple of inches... it made driving to work fun...

Back
Top Bottom