Gallery: Game Screenshots

There doesn't seem to be anything about vista other than DX10 support that I find better than XP.

MikeReiner said:
There doesn't seem to be anything about vista other than DX10 support that I find better than XP.

Excately, i mean, better security?, better firewall? (BS, it's just going to block EVERYTHING you use), better interface (Screw that, just get a new theme), Easier? (Pfft, xp isnt any easier than Windows 2000), Better Connection? (I doubt it). Cmon when you think about it, the only big thing is DX10.

Actually USE the RTM and try it for yourself. :rolleyes: Blabbing on uselessly doesn't do jack shit.

It's hard to explain, but it has a lot of little things that makes it a lot nicer. Theres some big things here and there, but the little things is what makes the experience so neat.

alvino said:
Actually USE the RTM and try it for yourself. :rolleyes: Blabbing on uselessly doesn't do jack shit.

It's hard to explain, but it has a lot of little things that makes it a lot nicer. Theres some big things here and there, but the little things is what makes the experience so neat.
Yeah well.. ya know.. that would be 'illegal'.

Ronco Rox said:
so far drum, is there any game that you have that works with vista?

everything else works. cs 1.6 is kinda choppy and the audio is choppy, cod2 works better than xp, flatout2 works better than xp, i still haven't had time to put any of my other ones on.

who's 13? i'm not 13 i'm 15 (if u were talking bout me)

2001275768303801360_rs.jpg

2001250785844644822_rs.jpg

2001242198824386491_rs.jpg

Just started on NFS:MW

WTF?! lol...i'm stuck! (fo1)

look at this, kind of near the left of the pictures, theres something, idk what it is. (fo2)

wee! (fo2)

err... (fo2)

MikeReiner said:

It's because, nVidia, in all their smartness, drivers don't work with vista! :rolleyes: At least their DX10 drivers. So there you go, thats why you haven't seen anything crazy as of late. Wait till AMD (ATi) come out with their drivers and you might see a difference as ATi drivers tend to be better than nVidia's.

Back
Top Bottom