Anyone Here Play Airsoft?

Elite-Neo

BSOD
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone here plays airsoft? I was wondering because I just made an awsome online airsoft store. It's the lowest prices on the web no joke. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Advertising, links deleted

those prices are cheap.

i airsoft when its nice out.... my sepcailty is taking my spring MP5 and sneaking up within 5 ft of my bro and friends on getting 5 direct hits on them before they realize whats going on.

they dont have my MP5 on there, but i do have this hand gun. It worked untill part of the back, near teh slide and hammer poped off while fireing.

i have found this site to carry more of a variety. it may not be as cheap, but you get alot more to chose from

http://www.protectiondepot.com/http://mrairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=164

lol i play at my friends house sometimes........he shot my tooth and it broke lol.
Airsoft is still fun tho.im gettin my tooth fixed next thursday i think

i have 8 guns,
AK-47
m4a1
MP5
3 pistols
mac11
pump shotgun

i love airsoft, just cuz its so damn cheap lol

boardordi3 said:
i have 8 guns,
AK-47
m4a1
MP5
3 pistols
mac11
pump shotgun

i love airsoft, just cuz its so damn cheap lol

nice my friend has the shotgun,piston and m4a1(he shot me with the shottie from about 7 feet away)

I'm pretty big into airsoft.

I have:
2 Desert Eagles
Beretta 92FS spring
CO2 blowback Smith and Wesson Sigma Pistol weighs 3 pounds
electric MP5
I used to have a blowback full metal green gas Glock 19

My brother has:

M24 sniper rifle (spring)
shotgun
electric MP5
2 Desert Eagles

We play almost every weekend with friends, I use full cammo with holsters and the whole works :cool:

i have 2 airsoft and 2 pellet guns

one sping pocket nine pistol and a green gas(CO2) Desert Eagle Blowback pistol

i miss my desert eagle, the thing was so bad ass but airsoft guns have a tendancy to break.

I have a air soft pistol(spring) but I hardly ever use it, I paintball a lot more...I've got a Tippmann 98 custom with an 88ci 4500psi fiberglass nitrogen tank, response trigger, remote line, 12" J&J ceramic barrel, rocket cock trigger cover, and sometimes I put on the stock but not always it depends...and a flatline which I hate because its accuracy is horrible, so I 'never use it lol

<3 Airsoft!!!! My friend has a cabin on chelan that a whole lot of my friends and I go to once a year.

Back
Top Bottom