Corneal Abrasion?

freestyler105

Golden Master
Owwww!
Alright, now that I got that out of the way...

Last night, I took out my contact, and I almost fell over from the pain. It basically felt like I had some super concentrated soap in my eye. So my mom, who works at a hospital, said I had a corneal abrasion. I basically scratched my eye from something according to her. I think it's cause I slept with my contacts in on accident, now I know why they say not to do that... It's kind of like a constant dull pain now, but I don't really care about that.

The point is, I can't put my one contact in that eye now because it hurts like a %!@&# to touch it. I don't have any glasses that have the right prescription, so I've been seeing double all day, I hate that. Anyone who has contacts knows what I'm talking about. I heard it takes a couple days to go away, but I was wondering if any of you have had it before?

EDIT: For David - I posted a ? in the title on purpose, no time out...

wow that would really hurt....ouch sucks u dont have glasses if u go to highschool it must be a !@#$% to see the board!my sister had one btw
she had to go get it checked out and it was a cut and then they cleand it and sent her home even tho it still hurt.it would suck alot.its one of the reasons i dont waer contacts

Yeah...lol most of my teachers don't use boards though, and in math I don't pay attention anyway. Our school is open classroom, it has no real walls. The rooms are mostly divided up with bookcases and dividers. Because of this, you don't need hall passes. So you can just ask to go to the bathroom during class and go hang out in the commons with anyone who has a free period. Better than actually skipping because you don't get in trouble, and you can get away with being gone for like 30 minutes (classes are only 43 minutes long, lol).

Well, hopefully it'll be better tomorrow, I'm going to bed.

So you cut your eye?

Good job smart one
happy0159.gif

Hahaha, really though man, that blows.

I've done taht before, but not that bad. When i did it it only hurt for about 5 hours. I thought that was hell... i can only imagine what you are going through.

My mom did that once. She was being such a whiny pest about it. Agggh.
One time I was hiking and a branch flicked back and hit my eye. That hurt for a few days and I had to get it checked out. :(

That's why I use glasses. I don't have to cope with those lenses.
That sucks!

I have contacts where you are supposed to sleep with them, so I've never experienced that....yet. hahah :p It should go away after a while, at least I hope so.

Back
Top Bottom