Gallery: Cases

Changed my fans around a little...

case1.png

case2.png

case3.png

ya, i sold my thermaltake armor case and i have everything in this little matx thermaltake lanbox. its pretty sweet. And yes, i actually bought the LCD touchscreen. Instead of my MSI RD480 Neo-2 i now have a INFINITY RS482 board

cefzYKuiJFseY.jpg

lanboxit3.jpg

slayer322 said:
ya, i sold my thermaltake armor case and i have everything in this little matx thermaltake lanbox. its pretty sweet. And yes, i actually bought the LCD touchscreen. Instead of my MSI RD480 Neo-2 i now have a INFINITY RS482 board

cefzYKuiJFseY.jpg

lanboxit3.jpg
Wow, cool. Nice setup. Do you have a regular size monitor or something small like that? Must get hard on the eyes after a while with a small screen like that.

ok, so i got everything in the computer now, minus the screen cuz that doesnt come in till tuesday or so. but behold.

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

Sweet. How much did that touchscreen set you back?

And I noticed in your sig you have the Logitech z5500 speakers. Are they worth the price? They seem pretty sick, I'm thinking about them for my new build.

the screen cost me about 400 CAN and the speakers....all i have to say is :O!!!
a little pricey but very much worth it.

Sweet, if they ever come back in stock on newegg :mad: , I'll probably get them. I'd be so pumped to throw a party with those beasts, that woofer is huge.

Heres my case.

I never really finished it to my liking. It origionaly had a Vantec Spectrum UV fan; it really light the case up and looked real nice .. unfortunately it was whinny as heck so I traded it for a "red" cathode ... which is pink! I've tried twice to buy a green cathode and both just died within a few weeks. There should also be another fan in the side at the top. Its also dusty :(

DSCF0776smaller.jpg

DSCF0773smaller.jpg

Nice case. I haven't had very good luck with cathodes either. My red ones were fine, but they look kinda orange-ish. After that I bought UV ones, and they died after a couple of months.

Edit: Bought Zalman 9700, replaced green rear fan with blue one.

updatedcase1.png

updatedcase3.png

Back
Top Bottom