Snow warnings

David Lindon

Golden Master
On the radio they are warning about alot of snow that is heading our way over the south of the UK, this should be interesting!

Wow, you have shovels ready? We've been having snow for awhile not much though, half an inch here and there.

they have already given me the day off school :D ... most of our area is preparing for it :D ... cant wait lol

dude_se said:
they have already given me the day off school :D ... most of our area is preparing for it :D ... cant wait lol
nice man, lucky for you. I had a 2 hour delay this morning because of school :cool:

hahaha yh. i will get up kinda early. do some work then might play in the snow (im a kid again!!!) lol. might upload some pics

i didn't get any of the storm here... just the cold from it. We had off school monday and Tues just for cold!

its been freezing all week but we havent had a day off. if it was -1000 we would have to go in lol. luckily the snow makes it kinda hard

Supposedly we are supposed to get snow soon here in Washington, not sure when though.

Yeah, looks fun!

One channel said it would hit manchester, while the other said it didn't, guess I will see in the morning!

Back
Top Bottom