Reviews

MSchmiess

Baseband Member
Why not have a review section? Maybe there is one and I can't find it. Here's my idea: Start a section for reviews...reviews for anything, games, computer parts, anything computer related. If you want to write a good review you post in there, then when someone's looking for a part or a game or a review on something, they just use the search in that separate section. If it gets to big, or you want to be organized, set up sub-sections. Just an idea.

that would be interesting. I'd use it for comptuer parts, so i can see what the people i know here think of an item compared to that of the newegg reviews.

That sounds like a great idea. I know some parts that I have used that are underrated. I would love writing a review on them.

istonian said:
That sounds like a great idea. I know some parts that I have used that are underrated. I would love writing a review on them.

i don't have any that are under-rated, but i have seen some over-rated items too. like i said in my frist post, it'd be nice to see what people on here think of items too becasue it'll be a lot easier to ask them their experiance and ahve a disscusion about it vs looking it up on newegg.

istonian said:
I haven't bought any overrated items. Not enough money.

i wouldn't say i have either, but i have deffinatly seen my share of them being sold where i work (can i say Asus Striker? 4 of five we sold have been retrurned for accepting no RAM).

^^cool, an example of what we could post about... didnt even think about that.

I think it could help a lot of people out, but the only problem I see is people being bias towards a company. i.e AMD over Intel, guy writes a bad review. Then again a bunch of people could just correct him.

That software looks cool, i would be interested in giveing it a try, assuming David wants to try working it into here.

Back
Top Bottom