Car

lhuser

Golden Master
You think buying a Camaro 69 is a reachable dream?

I want to buy one, so when I'm older, it'll be stored in the garage and left in a beautiful state. I just want this car! I love it! And 4k isn't much.

yeah, just find a shit** one and restore it yourself...that = fun, learning experience, and rewarding!

Yeah! I'd love to have that. Me, being so secure, I'm going to put an alarm system in the garage and block the garage door with the workshop stuff. I just love that car a lot! It's all in me :D

BTW, Speed posting kills :p

Yeah, it's a reachable dream to buy the car, but to fix it up and restore it is going to be a lot of money. A pretty good amount of money. And to buy one already restored you would pay out the nose for it.

But if you can afford it then good luck with it! Remember to post pics!

That is if I'm still here :p

But, If I buy a working car, and I just sotr it with attention and I won't do a lot of travelling with it, I guess a 50 bucks piece that is around 20 on a Toyota, it won't hurt me, especially if I have a good job.

kjman87 said:
yeah, just find a shit** one and restore it yourself...that = fun, learning experience, and rewarding!

you're right, restoring an old car is a much more rewarding experience than buying it in perfect shape.

You can get one in decent condition without having to restore body..or engine or w/e from 6,500 - 12,000

But restoring and older car is alot better as many of you have said :) Im going to restore my 53' Chevy soon..needs a new transmision...a lil bit of body work.

I might get the car in okay condition, then, I'll have fun with the stuff. Like, repainting, adding some stickers, adding a newer radio, modifying some stuff and maybe, inplant a 426 Hemi in there.

lhuser said:
I might get the car in okay condition, then, I'll have fun with the stuff. Like, repainting, adding some stickers, adding a newer radio, modifying some stuff and maybe, inplant a 426 Hemi in there.

a Hemi in a Camaro? Let's be realistic here. Put in an LS5 454.

Ð88 said:
That would be LS6.

And LH....If you want to put a hemi in something, get a Charger, Challenger or a 'Cuda.
A hemi in a Camaro.....that just ain't right.

Back
Top Bottom