Your favourite car under $35k

eapro said:
Are mini coopers like the funnest car to drive? I bet they feel like go karts. Anybody know?
Yes, they are great, but with a cheap Focus and a $700 suspension kit you can blow them out of the water. Both cars are very comparable, but the performance model of the Mini is factory supercharged. The SVT Focus is not.

alvino said:
350Z or RX-8 for me.

350z is ehhhh at most. Don't really like it. The suspension is way too stiff so you feel every single little bump on the road. RX-8 is a fine car though. Decent wait and an awesome engine :cool:

I would rather drive it myself and see how it feels than read some someone elses opinion, thank you very much.

actually if you look at the settings, it is really stiff compared to other cars.

Stiff is NICE. It just takes getting used to, that's all. You should ride in my car. When I have my suspension set up for racing you feel every bump in the road directly through your spine. But seriously, if I want to I can blast through those tiny little concrete-separated intersection turns at around 45MPH. It puts a huge grin on my face, man.

Mitsubishi 3000GT

mitsubishi-3000gt-05.JPG

Dodge Stealth RT

1g-rt-passengerside.jpg

Pretty much the same car, so either one.

D-Lew said:
Stiff is NICE. It just takes getting used to, that's all. You should ride in my car. When I have my suspension set up for racing you feel every bump in the road directly through your spine. But seriously, if I want to I can blast through those tiny little concrete-separated intersection turns at around 45MPH. It puts a huge grin on my face, man.

Try driving 7 hours straight in that car and talk to me after that ;)

Back
Top Bottom