Chris,

Needs To Go!!!!
this isnt a bot or anything like that
computers like brand new
just got done putting the new hard drive in it
can handle up to 2gb of ram
intel extreme grahpics card
$450 is my lowest offer!!!

Im sorry, nobody will buy that for more than 250 dollars. that is, depending on what kind of monitor comes with, but everyone here is too educated on computers to know that that system will not play any game these days at more than low settings.

Inferno said:
Im sorry, nobody will buy that for more than 250 dollars. that is, depending on what kind of monitor comes with, but everyone here is too educated on computers to know that that system will not play any game these days at more than low settings.

what he said

Inferno said:
i have a similar spec system here and it aint gonna play any new games , even on low settings the integrated graphics is quite poor so i would say $300 max unless it has like a 21' widescreen

sorry due i dont wanna part for less then $350
because ive got things that need paying it hasa kds flat screen monitor he base was missingwhen bought great color and all. .. .. . . . .still its here still

17" Flat CRT Monitor

The XF7b, utilizing a 17” Xtreme flat picture tube (VIS16”), will reduce distracting glare while providing straighter lines when compared to stand CRT's. Housed in a stylish silver gray cabinet the XF7b will display images up to 1280 x 1024 resolution. The XF7b is an excellent choice for business and home computer users who want vibrant high resolution images at an affordable price.
office Depot for $116

Back
Top Bottom