Ge Force 6200

FullMetal

Baseband Member
hey guys i just bought a ge-force 6200 cause i wanted to play CS Source
and my 5200 wasnt cuttn it but i am a bit dissapointed because my FPS is still low i was wondering whta i could do to get it up to about 60FPS instead of like 30 :(:( do i have to change some settings if someone could tell me ASAp
thank you

what are the other specs of your system, jsut to give us an idea of what your running with.

dang son, i have a 2.0 ghz 1 gig ram 256 mb 7300 gs and i get just over 100 fps on just about every game i play, including FEAR and NFS most wanted... sorry i dont know what your computers deal is lol

the celeron is issue #1. those are not ment to be gamming proc's. I know taht from first had experiance with games freezing untill i upgraded to a P4.

getting a low-end p4 will boost thing, but i'm not sure if it will get you to the 60 FPS or not.

The problem is your CPU. The way they were done, aren't made for gaming. You will need a Pentium 4 or higher in order to achieve good stuff. Go to a local shop for upgrading. I tihnk it would be good, considering you don't know exactly what socket type it is.

Back
Top Bottom