Audi or Mercedes ...?

JikuzeN said:
Yeah $500 sucks, and i've been wondering, how the heck do you pronounce Audi, i heard it pronuced like 4 diffrent ways.
It's pronounced "owdee" that's how the distributors say it, when's your Dad going to buy it?, he must have plenty of $$$$$'s!

Brookfield said:
It's pronounced "owdee" that's how the distributors say it, when's your Dad going to buy it?, he must have plenty of $$$$$'s!

Cool, that's what ive been thinking, nope, were not rich, i dunno how his gonna pay for it hahahaha.

EDIT: You've been online 24/7 lol.

JikuzeN said:
You've been online 24/7 lol.
Almost, 7 hours so far, about three to go, I don't sleep well, so I'd rather sit up til late on line, it's 20.50 GMT here now, I guess it's nearly 11 am where you are now?

JikuzeN said:
Lol na, 8:05, time to go to school soon :(
I wasn't sure where you live in Oz, we Brits usually say 12 hours, then deduct 1, 2, or 3 hours, guessing whereabouts in 'roo land, people live, I think that 12 hours, halfway round the globe, misses your continent entirely.

I bought the Audi a couple of weeks ago, A4 2.4 V6 Turbo :) i'll get you some pics when i can ...

JikuzeN said:
I bought the Audi a couple of weeks ago, A4 2.4 V6 Turbo :) i'll get you some pics when i can ...
A wise buy, as I've said, I have the A4 2.0 SE, mine nearly leaves the ground at 140mph on a test track [I wasn't driving] your's will go into orbit!!, please be very careful on public roads, especially on bends, what was your last car, & how old are you, if you don't mind me asking?, & no, you won't get a lecture from me if you are quite young.

JikuzeN said:
Oh, are peugeots any good?, i like there little lion logo :D

yep, their nice little cars to drive, ive got a 206 (which im in the process of selling - cant afford the insurance) and its a great little car

out of merc or audi, id go for an audi A4, nice cars..

though if it was my choice, and i had that much money....

aerialatom1.gif

atom1191yz%20(Custom).jpg

or being slightly more realistic..

church1.jpg

rx8-ad-2.jpg

TRDCorolla said:
Audi's are nice cars, but cost an arm and a leg for maintenance.
Tell me about it!!, last year, I got a two year old Audi A4, 2 litre, well, the one previous owner must have ridden the clutch a lot, because a couple of weeks ago it burnt out in the middle of town in heavy traffic, I just managed to get it in second gear & move off with clouds of stinking smoke, & managed to park it in a side street, half a mile further on, where it finally gave up the ghost, big damage to the flywheel, it was scored, so the repair bill was over £1300, I had no choice, so I had it done, labour was £422, flywheel £469, recovery £65, & this was at the Audi outlet that I bought it from.

Back
Top Bottom