Perverted construction workers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArrizX said:
We had a situation at work like this.. The night guy drilled three holes through the wall next to the ventellation duct, to peep on people at the pool. I can't say I never used those holes :p

Let me tell ya, there was some fine ass girls in that pool. Yes, I did it even though I said Dev had low morals. Im contradicting myself, oh noes :D

Why didnt you go to the spectator area of the pool?

Anyways, who would really want to see people taking a crap / piss?

OKay, there's limits to everything! If you're that desperate, go see your other half...if you don't have another half, then order that Playboy channel! That' breaking through someone's privacy what he did and being fired is one fair shot.

@Chris: Look, if you have those sort of comments, please keep it to yourself. I think the guy who drilled the hole actually knew where. If he wouldn't, there would be a lot more. He would never drill a hole of seeing someone at the Pit stop.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Why didnt you go to the spectator area of the pool?

Anyways, who would really want to see people taking a crap / piss?

Because I was working in the little area. I heard noise, coming from the vent went to take a look and found some of those holes in the process.

I only looked through them that first day I found 'em

Why do you care so much?
Your making a big deal out of nothing and besides the guy got caught so no more harm done.They are many more perverts in the world that is little compared to most.

mammikoura said:
I don't think anyone can get any emotional trauma if someone sees them naked.

i'd have to disagree. Some people are very uncomfortable with their bodies, and thats both men and women. If they have low selfesteem and want to keep private then they should be able to. But if they find out that some1 has been looking at them, they could become very frightened about any public changing area, and avoid them all together. This one guy looking at them just created a phobia of changing anywhere is is a emotional trauma, because fear is an emotion, and i consider phobia's a trauma when caused by outside events. Now if the phobia was there all their life it would be different.

celegorm said:
i'd have to disagree. Some people are very uncomfortable with their bodies, and thats both men and women. If they have low selfesteem and want to keep private then they should be able to. But if they find out that some1 has been looking at them, they could become very frightened about any public changing area, and avoid them all together. This one guy looking at them just created a phobia of changing anywhere is is a emotional trauma, because fear is an emotion, and i consider phobia's a trauma when caused by outside events. Now if the phobia was there all their life it would be different.

well it's possible. But then again those people are the same people who say that you can't call it Christmas Holiday (or what ever you call it) since it will offend the people who are not Christian. That kinda stuff is just stupid, people need to stop making a big deal out of very small things.

Had a few complaints about people who don't want this thread to go any further and it could get ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom