how much money should i take for this job?

I disagree with not asking for money in return. I don't work for free. I've had some people honestly expect me to do so. Fuck that. I wont waste my time putting it together, not get paid, then ripping it all apart.. waste of time.

Mercury&Solace said:
Is she hot? If so post pics....

I disagree, always, ALWAYS say your price up front. People will try and screw you in the end, they have the advantage on you, why would you waste hours of your time, setting this up and not know what you are going to get paid? Thats wack. People will try and take advantage, they will think, hey this guy has everything set up already I can just low ball him because he isn't going to want to take it all apart again. THEN if you don't get what you want, the deal is over, then you have to take it all down, and you wasted even MORE of your time, for nothing. Get what you want and say it up front.

lol is she hot?? lmao i started cracking up when you said that because it was completely random.
but if she is then yea some pics would be Nice... lol

CompMan said:
lol is she hot?? lmao i started cracking up when you said that because it was completely random.
but if she is then yea some pics would be Nice... lol
shes a 50 year old bulgarian woman :rolleyes:

ArrizX said:
dont ask for money.

get it done with, and afterwards she will offer and you can take what she offered. unless she asks you to name a price. i find it rude to ask for money till the end. once its done and she says thanks, get out then you have a perfect right to complain. and if not paied, you take it apart lol

there you go!

Back
Top Bottom