Audi or Mercedes ...?

That reminds me, the Audi seats in the A4, look soooo comfy, the way it indulges your body into the leather XD.

JikuzeN said:
That reminds me, the Audi seats in the A4, look soooo comfy, the way it indulges your body into the leather XD.
They are, but I don't particularly like leather, at first they're OK, but after a while they tend to sqeak as you move, like leather sofas do, & in hot weather they are clammy.

from what I heard "real" leather doesnt get sticky, leatherette does however....but thats just what I heard I just know like my dads seats in his BMW dont get very sticky, even against bare skin

there all nice cars...mercedes parts are expensive!!!We used to own one and our key got messed up it cost 175 dollars!!how about a toyota celica??? there nice and fast plus on top of that there four seaaters and a little money into it and it can be awesome...and unlike the mercedes or another expensive car you wont question yourself as why the hell you paid so much for a car lol.

kjman87 said:
from what I heard "real" leather doesnt get sticky, leatherette does however....but thats just what I heard I just know like my dads seats in his BMW dont get very sticky, even against bare skin

That's true, today, my dad's gonna test drive a Audi woot :D

JikuzeN said:
That's true, today, my dad's gonna test drive a Audi.
He won't regret it if he decides to buy, I get a buzz every time I drive mine!, I was on a 40mph limit dual carriageway only this morning, & was up to over 70 before I realised it, it has such a quiet, smooth surge of power, sweet!

Yeah, quite a few people say, they like taking longer routes, and just driving around with them, since it's so quiet inside, and fun to drive. And i heard the sound system is superb?

kjman87 said:
LOL! Now there's a mental picture for you. :D

JikuzeN said:
Yeah, quite a few people say, they like taking longer routes, and just driving around with them, since it's so quiet inside, and fun to drive. And i heard the sound system is superb?
It is, pretty powerful, but always spot-on with tone & balance between the four speakers, as good as the six & more that some enthusiasts fit, the full volume is too much, & is impossible to have up that high, for more than a minute or two, & dangerous, as no outside sound can be heard, none of the speaker are evident, as they are in the four doors, hidden behind a very fine rigid mesh, the front two are actually four, as they have woofers & tweeters, sellf-seek top of the range radio with traffic conditions announcements in your area, in other words it's the bees knees!! :D

we test drove a VW Passat 2.0T on saturday and is the engine noise music to my ears :) haha. Its a great car. We also test drove the 3.6 which was also really nice. A little more luxurious. We are planning to drive the Audi A4 soon too. Thanks for the tips Brook!

Back
Top Bottom