Ownage's new computer parts/work log

okay, RAM was dropped of at FedEx today, ships out tomorrow. Cpu shipped out today, and water pump shipped out today. Along with my Toshiba Gigabeat 60GB which i got for 200 bucks + 5 bucks shipping ;)

Re: New Motherboard

Zaki said:
man, sorry to say this, but you obviously have no clue about "professional" cards, they could be fricken ati 9600 at heart, but if they are meant for corporate professionals just looking at graphs they will cost $500, its because of the extensive certifications and guarantees that come with these cards, its not that there is no demand, all design firms, architecture firms, game design firms, movie studios (where the quadro craze began), and creative professionals invest good money into professional cards. its not that they are compensating, they are charging the hell out of people for what their gaming cards still cant deliver.
Don't be sorry to say something, it pisses me off. I'd be less annoyed if you blunty said "you don't know jack shit about this."

Regardless, I don't really feel like thinking up some sort of response to that. *leaves teh thread*

Whatever. Let us concentrate on Ownage getting his parts.

God I can't wait to manhandle those sexy parts...oooh. :D

okay, so i got my pump, modded pump top and my CCFLs today. I'll post pics tomorrow when my camera batteries are recharged.

The delrin (anti corrosion and looks pretty) top:

from.....

Petra's Tech Shop. I highly recommend them for after market heat sinks, water cooling or like modding supplies ie, CCFLs. Their customer service is superb, and my package came with a free pen and a hand written note...talk about customer care!
And with the top and barbs assembled:

Nice parts man, Water cooled.

Always kinda scared me though, If i brought my comp to a LAN, the kit leaking on my components and such.

Back
Top Bottom