Gallery: Favorite Vehicle!

lhuser said:
Camaro Yenko SYC 1969
110110279_59823edadf.jpg
Hmm.....I don't think thats a Yenko. Yenko's had graphics on them which designated them as such:
1969_Yenko_Camaro.jpg

You can't see it very well, but on the back end of the stripe it says "Yenko".

It probably could be that mine isn't I can't make a nice difference between them, especially with the SS. Anyways, I've updated it.

The best muscle car and the fastest car is and will remain that 1969 Charger Daytona!

freestyler105 said:
That's sweet, yeah I just took it up this summer. It's a lot of fun, I like it MUCH more than waterskiing. My goal for the end of this summer is to be able to do a 360. Right now I can land a 180 and do a surface 360. Our boat died though, so we're getting a pretty sweet new one. Not quite a wakeboarding boat, but it's pretty nice, I think it's like 300 horses and a V8 engine, so it'll fly :p
yeah im more of a skimboarder than a wakeboarder, but i got a hyperlite, i do it a lot, but i prefer to just get towed into the swell by a jetski on my skimboard, its pretty cool, you just launch like nobodys business
this is from last summer
1531707209_l.png

that was early, that was crappy, i didnt get the big ones cuz my friend stole his camera back :/

lhuser said:
The best muscle car and the fastest car is and will remain that 1969 Charger Daytona!
Well, yeah.....it was built for the sole purpose of competing in NASCAR.

Didn't NASCAR ban it from competing, because the aerodynamic design was so good that it was an unfair advantage? :p Something like that.

rartuin270 said:
Yes, I've seen these flying, they had a couple based at a USAF base, three miles from where I used to live, awesome!!, around 700 were built, height max 50,000 feet, also known as BUFF by their crews, [big ugly fat fella] the only air launch cruise missile aircraft, & primary nuclear-roled bomber in the USAF.

Yup, rather amazing how after over 50 years of service they still are top-of-the-line. :D

Back
Top Bottom