Install Windows Vista in 2 minutes

Steff said:
Haha, I didnt get this, probbly because I'm at work and have no speakers :p!

Basically bitching about how Vista wasn't compatible with any of his existing XP software and how his lack of knowledge prevented him from fully installing Windows Vista on his computer. So then he proceeded to pretend that the paper shredder was a "computer" and loaded Windows Vista into it.

What he didn't know was that it was a paper shredder, not a computer. Dumbass.

Just kidding.

alvino said:
Exactly my point.

Look he was making a point. No money was wasted if he has the serial number. I think he's a radio host or something, definitely someone who works in the media. He was praising Vista before it came out and I guess it turned out well below his expectations. I mean, come on, an operating system that doesn't install on a brand new machine?

Can you believe everything he said? Even my computer isn't brand new and I managed to install Vista with no hassle.

alvino said:
Can you believe everything he said? Even my computer isn't brand new and I managed to install Vista with no hassle.

Yes, I can. All he said was Vista doesn't install on his machine. Hardly an unbelievable statement. And like I said, he was praising Vista before it came out. Why the sudden change of heart? Because he discovered it was a piece of **** that's why.

His problem he followed the hype train. If you actually have some sense, you would know that OS's that come out initially won't be that great. If you bring yourself to that level of hype whereas you think it's THAT great, you have no one to blame but yourself when your hopes come crashing down.

Back
Top Bottom